Princess Camp and Prince Camp with Orlando International Fashion Week
January 17, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
We are excited to announce Miss Orlando’s Princess & Prince Camp in partnership with Fierce Entertainment! This is a NON-competitive mentoring program for young boys and girls between 5-12 years old. There is no contest involved, rather this is an opportunity to make friends, interact with positive role models, and have fun. Princesses/Princes will attend a pizza party on Friday 1/17 and then walk the Miss Orlando stage on January 18, 2020 at the Dr. Philips Center for the Performing Arts.
PRINCESS & PRINCE CAMP DATES: January 17 & 18
As a Princess/Prince you will receive:
- An Official Miss America Princess/Prince Crown and Sash.
- Princess/Prince Crowning Ceremony.
- Special on-stage performance during Miss Orlando Scholarship Contest
Your registration fee includes:
- Princess + Prince Party with Pizza and snacks.
- Arts and Crafts.
- Dance rehearsals for a production number on the Miss Orlando Scholarship Contest.
The entry fee starts at $195 per workshop (early bird registration) plus a one time $25 Admin Fee per child.
We are excited to provide an opportunity for girls to gain confidence, new friends, and have fun!
If you are interested in more information, please contact: