Fierce Entertainment Management, LLC is seeking passionate Interns who are interested in gaining hands-on experience with Projects and events such as Orlando International Fashion Week, FEN Social and Always Fierce Clothing Brand.
We are looking for Interns who can take direction well and are team players, are motivated self-starters, possess excellent communication skills, and have current love and knowledge of the Fashion industry, Event Planning, Marketing, Social Media Networking, Advertising, and/or Public Relations.
Intern duties vary depending on experience, dedication, and availability. Interns must be able to commit 2-4 days a week and 2-8 hours a day; however, we are also flexible with your class schedule.
Our Core Values:
1. Be adventurous, creative, and open-minded
2. Pursue growth and learning
3. Build open and honest relationships with communication
4. Build a positive team and family spirit
5. Do more with less
6. Be passionate and determined
7. Welcome feedback and help us improve
8. Support team member excellence and happiness
9. Create wealth through profits and growth
10. Create ongoing win-win partnerships with our associates
Must be in good academic standing with current college/university. Interns will assist in the promotion, production and execution of events, fashion shows, and presentations leading up to and during the week/weekend. Work hours are documented and Interns can receive a verification letter and/or a letter of recommendation upon request. This is an unpaid internship.